Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
My new htc magic and me, questions
I have a prepaid card where the kb fee for down and uploads are pretty high, so while on the 3G / edge network without Wan i ONLY want useful on the run applications to have access to the provider network.

Since Iâ¬Ģm an English speaking in Poland I need translation software, the likes of google translate to work (suggestions welcome for better software solutions), I need GPS location since I canâ¬Ģt ask for directions and I need the google maps to work.

Beyond this it would be nice with an msn / skype solution since those are the IMâ¬Ģs I use.

Nimbuzz Iâ¬Ģve seen has skype out which is pretty nice for when I need to call home to Sweden cheap.

Marked Updates

These apps i have installed has this option for manual / automatic updates, now how does this automatic update work? Once checked I never have to worry about having the latest version? All taken care of behind the scenes? If so, will it be draining my money of my prepaid card when no WIFI is available? Oh and, If I am connected on wifi will it only data transfer over wifi so I wonâ¬Ģt get charged?

I have the HTC magic Vodafone version with less ram than the standard magic, and autotask killer says I have about 22mb of ram free when using my phone as I normally do. Is this good? Can I get more of these 192mb of ram free for application use?

I have a 16gb memory card, can this somehow be used for increasing performance?

I have Cyanogenmod 6 with latest nightly build.

Also, Iâ¬Ģm pretty new to android but not computers in general, just stayed away from Linux as long as I could since I hate using command prompts being a bit dyslectic it sucks having to type in commands EXACLY for them to work, in this case nice big juicy icons are the solution for me.

Community Association Management

Free Online Study 11th grade

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste