Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Deion Jones Jersey 2019
Miller told Jones he wants to cover the star WR in practice to improve his game." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Falcoholic homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityFollow The Falcoholic online:Follow The Falcoholic on TwitterFollow The Falcoholic on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Falcoholic main menuFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Falcons WR Julio Jones says 5th-rounder Jordan Miller’s mentality is ‘very impressive’New Deion Jones Jersey 2019 ,7commentsMiller told Jones he wants to cover the star WR in practice to improve his game. EDTIf you want to be the best, you need to beat the best, and rookie cornerback Jordan Miller knows it. That’s why he wants to go up against Julio Jones in practice. “(Miller), since Day 1, he told me — he pulled me to the side one day Mohamed Sanu Jersey 2019 , and he was like, I want to cover you. I want to get better,” Jones said after Tuesday’s training camp practice. “So for him to even have that mentality is very impressive.”It is very impressive for a rookie to willfully submit themselves to a high probability of getting burned to a crisp by the best wide receiver in the NFL. But Julio says that it won’t just make Miller better. Julio can learn from it as well. “I mean, we’re on the same team, so it’s good Black Mohamed Sanu Jersey , and I would want to give him that work out here at practice so he can get better and I can get better,” Jones said. “We’re both going to learn at the end of the day, because I never ran routes against him and he never covered me. So it’s one of those things to just work on. It’s another part of my game I can work on.”This reminds me of another draft pick out of Washington in his rookie season with the Falcons. Back in 2013, I used to watch first-rounder Desmond Trufant cut in line so he could go up against Roddy White or Julio Jones in one-on-one drills. Trufant missed a chunk of his rookie offseason due to a league rule that required players on quarter systems to return to their university and finish their education. When he did show up, he was a step slow. Going up against some of the top receiving talent this league has to offer did help him get up to speed. Miller’s desire to go up against Jones when Jones is ready to practice fully should help his development.Miller does seem to have the mentality to succeed at this level. He’s definitely one player to keep an eye on in Thursday’s preseason matchup against the Dolphins. The Atlanta Falcons disputed a report that running back Devonta Freeman will be out for as long as three weeks with a knee injury.Coach Dan Quinn said Monday that Freeman is listed as day to day.Freeman injured his right knee in a Week 1 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles and didn't play in Sunday's 31-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers.ESPN reported that Freeman will miss two to three weeks with a contusion Stitched Kemal Ishmael Jersey , which would rule him out of next weekend's NFC South matchup against the New Orleans Saints and possibly a Sept. 30 game against the Cincinnati Bengals."I'm not sure where that report came from, but it certainly didn't come from us," Quinn said.The coach remained vague about Freeman's possible return, however, having said previously that hopes it's not a long-term problem."When Devonta can (have) the same explosion he plays with Youth Kemal Ishmael Jersey , we'll let him do his thing," Quinn said. "Until that part comes, we're not going to put a timetable on it."The Falcons (1-1) certainly didn't miss Freeman in their win over the Panthers. Tevin Coleman rushed for 107 yards on 16 carries, while rookie Ito Smith chipped in 46 yards on nine carries.Three players were injured in Sunday's game: defensive end Takk McKinley (groin), offensive guard Andy Levitre (elbow) and backup defensive end Derrick Shelby (groin).McKinley's injury was not announced during the game Stitched Justin Hardy Jersey , but he was not on the field in the closing minutes.Quinn said he would have an update on all three players Wednesday, as required under NFL rules.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste