Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Help entering recovery mode! HTC Magic 32a
I can't enter recovery mode after many hours of trying.

The final goal is to load a custom rom.

I Have the HTC Magic 32A and have flashed the recovery with ClockworkMod 2.5.0.7 (through Rom Manager) I have tried the alternative recovery RA Recovery v1.7.0G and a couple others. Also when I try to install the older versions of ClockworkMod throught Rom Manager but it says "An error occurred while flashing your recovery."

When trying to enter recovery it either shows the recovery screen and freezes/restarts or shows the Rogers screen then goes black and reboots the phone normally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

p.s. I rooted my phone using TheUnlockr.com's "Super One Click Method"

cubicles

counselling service for you
Growing fan of this article :). If anyone is interested in passwords and recovery software, I recommend looking at this here- top password recovery tips website, or this great windows product key information page and useful wpa3 password information forum. There's also this useful ssl certificate tool info profile together with useful facebook password tips website. Another site to check out includes this great forgot website password tips website and this good forgot ftp password info page and even top block facebook info page together with important mac lookup info page and why not check out this great facebook forgot password information site too! Also check out this best social network blocker tips site and good email password tips forum or even useful chrome password advice for good measure.
On a different note, check out these great bathroom floor mats info profile and best kitchen floor mats tips profile, it's excellent! You can always find best contextual link information website as well as this cool contextual backlink info profile and finally that great backlinking SEO advice site like that.
Pressfarm is a media repository that assists entrepreneurs discover editors to publish about their startups. Build a set of reporters and get stated in startup directories in minutes. Using our press outreach system, it's simple to look for editors from different markets, guides and categories to find a very good fit for your story.

Pressfarm will also support write e-mail pitches, push releases, material advertising and much more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that thinning down the subject to editors who're likely to be interested in your startup is much better than sending mass emails.
For those who asked about my latest products, find url along with click main shop and best site. Also, don't forget to try top blog, not to mention go to cool website alongside this site, also go to best website and don't forget go to main link. Btw Top Cool Products On Sale 33d1495 here.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste