Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
HTC Hero GSM wont start in recovery
Hi,

I am struggling with my Hero for 2 days now.

My device:HTC Hero GSMFirmware 1.5Build number: 2.73.405.5Soft version: 1.0.0A6288Kernel: 2.6.27-8dd6deee

What I am trying to do:Upgrade to 2.3 Gingerbread (one of the many versions...)

What is the current issue:The phone is (at least this is what androot is telling) rooted.I have tried to put a recovery image on it but here I fail. It wont start in recovery mode - I press Home+Power and the HTC logo appears for 2 seconds then it disappear and nothing else happens. I have to remove the battery and only after that it starts (not in recovery).

What have I done:I had the custom ROM from Cyanogen on my phone - don't remember the version exactly but it was the one made after froyo. I wanted to update that to next version but bumped into some issues:1. I did not made a nandbackup - I know... I was not thinking straight!2. Somehow the new ROM did not installed.3. I used a gold card method to get to version 1.5 and now I don't have a recovery menu.

I have tried all I could find on the forums (AndroidSDK, ADB files etc) but still can't get the phone to start in recovery mode.

Please if someone has any idea or can help me it would be great! Thank so much in advance.

Best,K.

hotel dublin

Richmond Hill Real Estate

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste